Sofia Digital is in IBC show with Jutel, at stand 8.A82 in Hall 8
HbbTV Radio Player application and offerings from the
Sofia Backstage® HbbTV portfolio including demos from Finnish national HbbTV Pilot
Sofia Digital is presenting a HbbTV Radio Player in collaboration with Jutel. The application has a selection of radio streams available from Internet. Application is hosted at Sofia Backstage server that may add new radio feeds dynamically. System is designed to utilize new RadioDNS services and visualized radio content.
Key Benefits and features of the HbbTV Radio Player Solution:
- Brings extra value to broadcast network and radio service supporting existing value-added features beyond the FM-radio
- Utilize content and information from Internet together with audio offering completely new experience
- TV screen is utilized and not remain blank while listening radio, but allow screen dimming
- New business models to radio channels to reach direct contacts even with unique listener
Sofia Backstage® HbbTV platform can offer you a selection of ready-to-use solutions or a custom offering based on your needs. Some examples of the offering:
- Sofia Backstage® HbbTV Server which is ideal for any kind of development and research purpose – all the way to regular production service operation.
- Sofia Backstage® Benchmark for HbbTV application and service for testing and measuring HbbTV receivers’ performance.
- HbbTV Application portfolio: Sofia Digital has developed many HbbTV services that may be easily customized and delivered with Sofia Backstage – Various ready-to-use applications for HbbTV are for example news services, Digital Teletext, Program Guides and EPGs, Network PVRs and commercial applications.
- DVB Receiver Testing for NorDig compliance, and Finnish Antenna Ready and Cable Ready HD certifications.
Sofia Digital is an internationally recognized provider of interactive video and TV solutions, bringing new value-adding services to different TV terminals utilizing new digital technologies. Sofia Digital focuses on open standard interactive platforms, such as IPTV and HbbTV as well as digital signage. Since its foundation in 2000, Sofia Digital has served for example operator, broadcaster and device manufacturer customers in over 25 countries.
Follow us in Twitter during IBC Show: @sofiadigital!